Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use these keywords when searching the library catalog, articles, databases, or the Internet.
- Cognitive Science
- Culture OR Cultural
- Mental Health
- Mental Illness
- The Library houses an Anatomy and Physiology Lab in Room L701 with models and materials for student study.
- The Library also now houses the Science Support Lab that supports tutoring, a place for individual and group studying, and more. Please make an appointment within Blackboard for tutoring.
- There are also several support labs on campus Patrick Hall to assist students with subject area skills development. Select the links below to see contact information and hours of operation for each Lab.
- CLICK Student Computer Support Lab (Patrick Hall Rm. 132)
- Science Support Lab (Inside the Library)
- Writing Support Lab (Patrick Hall Rm. 602)
- Smartthinking - Free Online Tutoring (Patrick Hall Rm. 603A)
- Math Support Lab (Patrick Hall Rm. 603B)